Saturday, May 16, 2009

Investing 101

I have an awesome job! I get to educate people about investing. However, my friends need it the most and it just is not the best topic of conversation at the dinner table, phone, email, or other social networking outlet. I thought I would start a blog, for education purposes. Feel free to pass on any topics that you would like to learn more about. I want to KISS. Money effects us all, but most are not educated in investments. We visit the doctor to take care of us physically, we visit a dentist to take care of our teeth, but when it comes to money we assume our spouse knows what we are supposed to be doing.

I don't claim to be an expert, and you should read the disclaimer on the right.

Most of the information I will reference will come from Investopedia.

As we look through some of the basics, look to me to be a teacher, ask me questions, I know many experts. Just remember, I am not here to answer specifics on stocks, just here to educate.

No comments:

Post a Comment