Sunday, May 17, 2009

Agenda

Because the blog is called 2 Cents Worth Investments, I wanted to put my 2 Cents worth on 7 quick and easy tutorials. Some of you may be more experienced or be at a different part of creating your wealth. Most of my friends, have been in their careers 5 yrs or less, or are still in Med School, Law School, etc.

7 Quick Tutorials
-What is Investing?
-The Concept of Compounding
-Knowing Yourself
-Preparing for Contradictions
-Types of Investments
-Portfolios and Diversification
-Conclusion

I will post my 2 Cents Worth on each tutorial, then the comment lines are open. After I post on these tutorials, I will post on the following subjects:

When Should I Start?

Understanding my employers retirement plan options, general terms, not plan specifics (401k, 403B, Roth, Traditional etc.)

Why Hire a Professional, when I can do it myself.

Finding an Investment Professional
-How they get paid, (fee vs commission, share classes, etc)
-What questions should I ask?

Understanding your Financial Plan

Wealth, Why does it matter?

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment